Thursday 25 October 2012

Upper Body ...... OWW!

So my nutrition went to pot over the weekend. A stressful situation at work led to me becoming ill and falling onto food for comfort, when in fact it made me feel worse. No shock there really!

So essentially the hubby put his foot down and insisted on an upper body weights and resistance workout to give my legs a break and I have to say.......it ruddy hurt lol

I am doing a combination of low weights and high reps in order to achieve what I want for my body in the future. Don't get me wrong I would love to wake up tomorrow a toned and lean athlete but that is not going to happen, and even if it could I would miss out on the journey. The sweat and the years and of course the smiles too :-D

I worked a circuit of 4 moves repeated 3 times in succession with minimal breaks but enough to allow me to continue.

I am now feeling great but the arms a little shakey which I was expecting........weights are fun but now it is almost 1am here and it is time for bed.

Night peeps in the great Internet void lol
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment