Thursday 11 October 2012

Day 1 - We All Need to Start Somewhere!

Good Morning :-)

Such pressure! With my first post :-P lol

My aim here is to be myself and to 'keep it real'.
Today (11/10/12) my alarm went off at 6:30am.... My leg popped out from under the covers at 7am and I dragged my ass out of bed by 7:15 :-P it has been a while since I got up to workout before the sun was even up. It was so incredibly dark BUT the workout has been done :-)
Today's workout was 35 minutes of Beachbody's Brazil Butt Lift 'Bum Bum' and my legs are jelly!
I strongly believe in changing things up to keep the muscles guessing ;-)

I cannot stand plateau's, I have struggled with so many of them. And I heard so many excuses such as 'maybe your body is just used to be bigger', 'your body doesn't want to change', 'you aren't meant to be smaller'.
Each time it has taken pure grit but I push through and prove the 'haters' wrong! It is just taking time lol

Before hitting the shower I am downing a shake made with banana, almond milk and natural whole earth peanut butter :-)

If you would like to keep up with me please feel free to add me on myfitnesspal ..... Can you guess the username :-P that's right it GingerNinja UK
Lol xxx

How do you all manage or cope with plateau's? Xxx
Have a fantastic day

1 comment:

  1. We all love to have the end result, but you have to enjoy the journey too, seems like you are getting there. All the best, I look forward to further updates...

    ReplyDelete