Sunday 14 October 2012

Day 4 - Rest Day! Who Rests!

Sunday is usually rest day! ......and by rest day I mean going to work until 10 tonight and before I leave for work I clean until my arms ache!

I find housework so calming! Just putting everything back in its rightful place seems to put everything back straight in my head lol!

I reached the final straw at my work yesterday - the unnecessary stress and anger is now too much and not helping ! I have a degree and I want to utilise it and achieve .... Already applied for 2 positions last night lol

I will when I get a chance today be trying to find some new music to run too when running alone as my playlist has become a little stale..... I may be some time lol

Tomorrow I will be out pounding the pavement and hopefully not hitting it face first......pavement face is sooo not attractive lol

What does everyone like to do on there rest days? Xx

1 comment:

  1. Rest day = read and drink wine! (when all that pesky work-work and house work is done)

    ReplyDelete