Friday 9 November 2012

To Lift or Not To Lift...!

My arms a burnin'...... Almost a ya' sammity Sam moment lol

Today I woke up and I felt as though my switch has finally clicked. It's my choices, my choices define me and they will help me achieve my small goals.

Anyway lol today is a great day.... I got up, downed my shakeology shake and got into my warrior gear - my uniform if you will! and the hubby put me through my weights workout.

Sadly I hurt my lower spine on the lower set of declining bench presses ; as I went to get up I jarred my lower back and so modified with the picture you see below, with my legs raised on a step.

Aaron agrees that we can incorporate more moves in the future for my triceps and delts :) yay lol

I don't want create a stale workout programme and not enjoy the journey - I can understand that some MUST follow a strick routine in order to appear in a body competition but at the moment I am just trying to increase my threshold BUT I am open to advice and tweaks if necessary.

I feel fantastic and I wanted to share that with you. Now it is time for a lovely quick stir fry and ALOT of water, this is a difficult for me as I can be quite absent minded with my water but I will be trying ;)

Much love
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment