Tuesday 6 November 2012

Workout is - as workout does!

Why yes she did get off her arse and get a workout done :)

Not much but it's done. Had a few snaffoo's whilst trying to get it done though, whilst sorting myself out I managed to cut my thumb tip open with my index finger nail! My hand slipped and it caught it - me not realising then made matters worse by getting blood on the sofa. When all sorted I thought 'screw this' and decided that the workout WILL continue only to find halfway through that I would in fact roll my dodgy ankle......the ankle I mention in my 'about'. Utter panic ensued, I heard it click - is it broken again??? It 'seems' ok so far so I will keep an eye on it today and as I must head off to my family's home soon I will test it with a walk.

Needless to say the workout got finished - all 45 minutes of it and now I must shower or that's just not fair on the hubby lol :)

It felt good to sweat and I had that wonderful happy feeling after that I knew I had made the right decision to workout and stop being a pity party!

Although it seems that the universe is against me with all my hic-ups it still got done ;)

That's 485 calories gone bye bye and I will enjoy the rest of my day off.
My poor hubby is sadly injured at the moment which is what brought a quick holt to our running schedule .... He bent down after running and the back of his knee popped!!! Doctors appointment ASAP I hope as he can't run and he wants to.

On the whole there are not enough words in my vocab to say how thankful I am for all your kind words these past few days - it has literally blown me away and gave me such motivation to continue - and for that I thank you all

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment